Accessing the Fund Industry’s Growth
Strategic Insight Fund Trends Europe / 30 October 2014
Rosewood London, London
SIFT is a one-day conference for asset managers interested in keeping up to date with the latest developments in European fund distribution, with speakers from a wide range of fund distribution and recommendation channels, including platforms, wealth managers, private banks, pension providers and advisers.
Click here to view the agenda!
- • Emerging Trends and Key Issues in the Global Fund Industry
- • How to Respond to Emerging Drivers for Long-Term Partnerships with Distributors
- • Interview: “How to be successful in Europe’s largest third party cross-border markets"
- • The Latest Trends in Europe’s Personal Retirement Industry
- • Breaking into the Personal Retirement Industry's Growth
- • The Impact of Unbundled Pricing on Commercials and Service Models
- • Retail vs. Institutional Asset Manager – How Do You Become Both?
- • Networking opportunities with fund management industry peers and distribution executives
- • Views from thought leaders on product development and innovation
- • Candid perspectives from key distribution gatekeepers
- • Proprietary data and analysis from the industry’s top researchers
"The quality of the speakers and the content was very good."-Bob Tousignant, Senior Vice President, Director of National Accounts, Federated Investors
"It was invigorating conversation in an equally good location that allowed for good discussion among
leaders in distribution, product and marketing expertise.”"-Darby Hobbs, President, SOCIAL3
"It is the best conference that I have been to that focuses solely on our industry. We attend a lot of
conferences for our clients. But at this meeting, we are the target audience.”"- Dan Bohle, Senior Vice President, BNY Mellon / Dreyfus