Creating Opportunity through Collaboration
Strategic Insight Fund Trends Conference / June 24–25, 2014
Chelsea Piers, New York
This June, Strategic Insight Fund Trends will again bring fund company executives together with key distribution partners. Our 2013 conference was a successful meeting place for 150 industry executives, including heads of sales and national accounts, product development executives and fund strategists.
Click here to view the agenda!
FEATURING A SPECIAL KEYNOTE ADDRESS: June 24th, 11:00 - 11:35 a.m.
Merrill Lynch - In Depth Perspective
Andy Sieg is Head of Global Wealth & Retirement Solutions (GWRS) and is a member of The Bank of America Operating Committee. GWRS provides a comprehensive set of investment products and services, as well as retirement solutions, to clients of Merrill Lynch Wealth Management and U.S. Trust.
- • Networking opportunities with mutual fund industry peers and distribution executives
- • Views from thought leaders on product development and innovation
- • Candid perspectives from key gatekeepers of national, regional, and independent broker/dealers as well as RIA platforms
- • Proprietary data and analysis from the industry's top researchers
- • Peer breakout discussion on distribution best practices
It's my second time at the SIFT conference, and as a product analyst at an asset management firm, I believe the SIFT conference is a no-brainer to attend to make sure you are staying on top of the product and related trends in our industry."-Daniel Jarrett, T. Rowe Price
"Very positive…good information on the state of the industry…good networking opportunities."- Frank McCarthy, Ameriprise