Asset Management Industry Market Sizing, 2016-2021
Released in September 2016, the annual
Asset Management Industry Market Sizing report provides a comprehensive perspective on the size and growth of the fund market in the U.S. and internationally. The report combines Strategic Insight's best thinking on market dynamics with its proprietary model to forecast growth. This is the only industry research that provides 5-year projections of fund assets and flows at the asset class level.
The report offers insight on formative trends that will impact the industry, including analysis of the retirement market, the broker-dealer landscape, and global wealth management developments. It is based on a foundation of historical data from Simfund and third party sources.
Key Questions Answered
- How will the DOL rule impact future product flows and channel growth?
- What are the expectations for flows in different asset classes over the next five years?
- What are the areas of growth in the retirement market?
- Which asset managers are succeeding outside of the U.S.?
- Assets and flows for mutual funds and ETFs by asset class and by channel
- Mutual funds and ETF flows and asset projections by asset class
- Historical and projected adviser headcounts by channel
- Retirement market (including DC, IRA) sizing
- Cross-border fund flows and projections