SEC Filings Research
|Regular Simfund Filing Training Sessions
These are introductory sessions to Simfund Filing. Being able to use Simfund Filing's many capabilities can increase your analytical strength and help you be more productive.
If you are interested in attending a one-hour session, please register for Simfund Filing training by following this link:
Once in Webex, select Training Center on the tool bar at the top, type “Simfund Filing” in the search box to view all upcoming Simfund Filing trainings. (Click on the to view additional future training dates.) Simply click on the “register” link and follow the instructions to register.
If you have any questions, please call Pamela Hill, (570) 470-6861.
Instructions to join session
- Go to http://sionline.webex.com at 2:00PM EST.
- The session “Simfund Filing Training ” will be in progress. Click on “Join.”
- Call the Teleconference Center - (650) 429-3300. Access code will be displayed once you log in to the meeting.
Prior to Session: Make sure you are compatible with WebEx
If this setup is not successful, it means you don’t have enough “Admin” rights to join the session. Please consult with your IT department.
- Go to http://sionline.webex.com and Register.
- Go to Setup on the left of the screen and click on Meeting Manager
- Click on Setup and follow instructions
- If you cannot install through ActiveX Control, click on Install Using Java
- Click “Yes” when you get a pop-up window