The Simfund VA team will be conducting weekly on-line training sessions of the newly released Simfund VA 5.0 application. The one hour training sessions have two objectives:
- Familiarize users with beginner and intermediate functionality of the application and
- Provide real time solutions for client questions and analysis.
Thus we encourage both new and existing users of Simfund VA 5.0 to participate. Kindly register at least one day prior to the training and submit questions you would like the speaker to address during the training session.
Times and Online Meeting Information:
Simfund® VA Training Sessions
All sessions are listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Thur June 12 at 3pm
Thur June 19 at 3pm
Thur June 26 at 3pm
If you are interested in attending any of these sessions, please register for a Simfund VA training by following this link:
Once in the Webex calendar type Simfund VA in the search box to view all upcoming Simfund VA trainings. Simply click on the “register” link and follow the instructions to register.
If you have any questions, please call Crystal Lau, (212) 217-6911.
At the designated date and time, please do the following to join the meeting:
Instructions to join session
- Go to http://sionline.webex.com at 3:00PM EST. Please be on time as meeting starts promptly.
- The session “Simfund VA Basics" or “Simfund VA Intermediate” will be in progress. Click on “Join.”
- Call the Teleconference Center (650) 429-3300, and enter Dial Code: 354 481 976
Prior to Session: Make sure you are compatible with WebEx
- Go to http://sionline.webex.com and Register.
- Go to Setup on the left of the screen and click on Meeting Manager
- Click on Setup and follow instructions
- If you cannot install through ActiveX Control, click on Install Using Java
- Click “Yes” when you get a pop-up window
- If this setup is not successful, it means you don’t have enough “Admin” rights to join the session. Please consult with your IT department.
For questions please contact: