Creating Opportunity through Collaboration
Strategic Insight Fund Trends Conference / June 20-21, 2017
Chelsea Piers, Pier 60, New York
Our 9th annual SIFT conference will once again bring together senior fund executives, with their counterparts at key distributors, to share thoughts and discuss key industry trends. Last year we hosted over 200 executives from across the mutual fund and wealth management industries – including leaders of sales, national accounts, product development, marketing and strategy from fund managers, as well as heads of mutual fund relationships and other key gatekeepers at the industry’s most important distributors. This year we expect an even larger crowd to join the research experts at Strategic Insight as we tackle today’s most pressing challenges and most important opportunities.
- • Insights and candid perspectives from key gatekeepers of national, regional, and independent broker dealers as well as RIA platforms
- • Networking opportunities with mutual fund industry peers and distribution executives
- • Views from industry leaders on product development and innovation, fund sales strategy, and more
- • Proprietary data and analysis from the industry's top researchers
"Great way to hear from some of the most important executives in the business, and find out about current trends at their firms."
"Great conference for asset managers to learn industry insights. Every asset management firm should be in attendance. There is no other conference out there like this."
- Rachel Pham, Foreside Financial Group
"Great conference, great timely panel discussions pertaining to distribution and the DOL. Great networking opportunity with industry peers."
- Northern Lights Distributors
"Conference has very good content that is timely and actionable ... provides key insights to weigh against our business plan."
- George Sweeney, Oppenheimer Funds
"It's the combination of topics covered, speakers, panelists and attendees that make the conference invaluable."